FOR CHILDREN'S FUTURE
Kinder+Sport is a key component of the Ferrero Group's CSR programme, designed to increase movement among children across the world.
In the UK the Kinder+Sport initiative aims to foster an enjoyment of movement and physical activity among children, through:
1) building an understanding of the importance of exercise and balanced diets for a positive lifestyle, and
2) providing access to a range of exciting sport activities.
This is achieved through
1) the +Sport Move and Learn Project,
2) the Kinder+Sport Kids Cup and Kinder+Sport Girls Cup tournaments and
3) the Kinder+Sport holiday camps.
The Ferrero Group ensures that the Kinder brand is kept separate from the Kinder+Sport initiative and achieves this by adhering to strict guidelines around branding and prohibiting product promotion through all Kinder+Sport channels.
Kinder+Sport constantly improves and expands its programmes
to ensure it reaches its targets to get kids moving.
+SPORT MOVE AND LEARN PROJECT
The core of Kinder+Sport's activity is developed in partnership with National and International Sport Federations reliable and competent in sports promotion to manage the events, organization and audience contact.
AND IN 2015 WE WILL BE HERE TOO:
Brazil, India, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates