The #JumpForJoy photo competition brought to you by Ferrero UK Limited under its Kinder + Sport brand, (hereinafter referred to as the "Promoter").
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland aged 16 and over. For those aged under 16, parents must enter on their behalf.
- Employees of the Promoter, respective affiliate companies, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this competition cannot enter. However, all persons are invited to submit photos to feature in the Kinder + Sport multimedia mosaic.
- The Promoter and its associated companies reserve the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of Participants.
- The competition will be run via the Kinder + Sport Instagram page
- By submitting a photo, entrants are confirming their (and that of any other people depicted) permission to be used for marketing etc.
- The competition will run from Monday 27th April 2015 and closing at 5pm on Friday 12 June 2015 (the "Competition Period" for short).
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- The competition will allow Participants to be entered into the #JumpForJoy photo competition. Three (3) Participants have the chance of winning a prize of vouchers to spend on sports equipment to the value of £1000.
- To enter the Promoter's photo competition, users must upload to the Competition social media site(s) a photo of an individual ‘Jumping for Joy'. The photo must be posted using the hashtag #JumpForJoy and tagging the relevant Kinder+Sport channel during the Competition Period.
- An independent panel will be judging the competition, and will select three winning entries based on the following criteria of a) How far the jump captures the Kinder + Sport spirit b) How creative the jump and c) How much the jump showcases the joy of moving
- See the rules of posting below. If the Participant is not the person featured in the image submitted to the contest they must ensure that they are happy to appear on the Kinder + Sport Instagram page and related material. By submitting an image the Participant is confirming that they have obtained permission to post the image online for the purposes of the competition.
- Each Participant may submit as many photos as they wish.
- All images uploaded by Participants must be original (having not been entered in or won previous promotions or awards; and not published previously in any medium) and taken by the Participant themselves.
THE INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU
- Three (3) Participants have the chance of winning a prize of vouchers to spend on sports equipment to the value of £1000.
- No Prize winner hereunder shall be permitted to (a) replace his/her designated Prize with another Prize or item, (b) transfer or assign his/her designated Prize to another person, or (c) redeem his/her prize for cash. The Promoter reserves the right, exercisable at any time in their sole discretion, to substitute a Prize, provided that the substitute Prize is an item of comparable or greater value. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by the released parties. All Prize details are at Promoter's sole discretion. Any costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are each winner's sole responsibility.
DETERMINATION OF THE WINNER
- Three (3) winners will be chosen by a judging panel, selected by Ferrero, of independent parties. Judging will take place from 12th June – 17th June from all the duly submitted entries.
- Images will be judged on their creativity and quality as further described under ‘Judging Criteria' below. Images will not be judged by the number of likes/comments they receive on social media.
- The Judging Panel's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter. The winner will be announced publicly and available from the Promoter on request following its public announcement.
- The selected winner must provide proof of age and identity, and supply the original image file to the Promoter within 14 days of being contacted by the Promoter.
- Anyone who enters the competition must do so using their own Instagram account, registered to their own name in order to be able to verify their identity.
- Once the winner has been notified we will post the winning image to the Kinder + Sport Instagram, Facebook and Twitter page, announcing and acknowledging the winner.
- The winner agrees to keep their winner status confidential until the winner is publicly revealed by the Promoter. Breach of this will result in your winner's prize being forfeited, and the Promoter shall have the right in its sole discretion to substitute an alternative finalist or winner.
- After receiving a winning notification, the winner must confirm their contact details via email within 14 days of being contacted by the Promoter to arrange details of the prize.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever suffered in relation to the delivery of the Prize or the winning entry.
The winning will be chosen from all of entries selected by the judging panel using the following criteria:
- How far the jump captures the Kinder + Sport spirit
- How creative the jump
- How creative the photo / image appears
- How innovative the photo / image is
- How much the jump showcases the joy of moving
- The winners may be required to take part in related publicity (with no recompense) both during and after the competition, details of which will be discussed with each individual, which may include and is not limited to photography and media interviews.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion) the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter the Promotion in its sole discretion but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to Participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules the winner's Prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
RIGHT TO USE ANY SUBMITTED CONTENT
- By submitting, and upon such submission of, any information or materials such as (but not limited to) data, text, photographs, likeness, messages and Instagram username or the like, or any other material (the "Content" for short) to the Promoter, the Promoter's sites and to social media sites for the purpose of entering this competition as a Participant, you license and grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, royalty-free and free of charge, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, communicate to the public, make available, publish, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, and display such Content or any concept described in it throughout the world in any media, product and/or service so that the Promoter may make the fullest use of the Content, without compensation, or any restrictions on use, accountability or liability, and with waiver of all moral rights to the extent permitted by applicable laws. The Participant agrees to never sue or assert any claim against the Promoter or any of its affiliates or agents for their use of your entry or the additional materials.
- With regard to such Content submissions, you understand and agree that:
- You are solely and fully responsible for any and all aspects of the Content submitted, including but not limited to its legality, appropriateness and non-infringement of third party intellectual property rights, and the Promoter shall not be liable in any way for such Content.
- You warrant that you have obtained all necessary rights and consents in the content of your entry, including but not limited to use of images or likenesses of people featured in entry images.
- You warrant that parental consent has been sought if any images of children are used.
- You understand that the image may be used by the Promoter for promotion purposes on the internet and elsewhere via other media and confirm that you are happy for your name and likeness to appear in Promoter's advertising materials and confirm that anyone else featured in your entry has agreed to the same terms.
- The Promoter shall have no obligation to monitor any of the Content provided by you, but may do so at its discretion and based on its ability to do so. You also acknowledge and understand that any submitted Content may be visible to anyone, anywhere.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter the image of an Entry in its sole discretion including but not limited to: correction of errors, cosmetic changes to images or where entry names or images are not in compliance with applicable laws and regulations or are otherwise not appropriate. Put simply: THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY NECESSARY CHANGES TO ENTRIES AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION AT ANY TIME DURING THE COMPETITION.
- Ferrero UK Croxley Green Business Park, 7 Hatters Lane, Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 8PA
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend, withdraw or revise these Official Rules and the Prizes at any time without notice and in such event the Promoter shall not have any liability whatsoever.
- You acknowledge and agree that no form of cheating will be tolerated. Any persons found cheating, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the Promoter, will immediately be disqualified from the competition. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, tampering, hacking of website, entering the competition without meeting the eligibility requirements, using any automated software or device to gain an advantage during the competition, exploiting any software bugs, use of the competition beyond the defined rules of the competition, attempting to disable or overwhelm any of the Promoter sites, attempts to disrupt any portion of the competition, including, but not limited to, allowing somebody else use your personal information, tampering with entry process or operation of competition or site.
- Any Participant posting or seen to be posting comments to the Promoters social media pages (including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) or elsewhere during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans or directly aimed at the Promoter, may have their comments removed and will be disqualified. We reserve the right to alert the platform owner to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments to the Promoters Instagram page or elsewhere during the Promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other contestants, fans Walkers or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified. We reserve the right to alert Instagram and other relevant platforms to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- By participating in this Promotion, to the extent permissible by law, you hereby release Instagram from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to your participation in this Promotion.
- This Promotion is governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY OF THE PROMOTER SITES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED